Naruto - Warring States Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHAPTER I :: Sengoku Jidai Intro - OOC

+2
Methedor
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Main CHAPTER I :: Sengoku Jidai Intro - OOC

Post by Admin Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:07 pm

CHAPTER 1 - SENGOKU JIDAI INTRO

With the opening of our site, we are going to push two mini-plot lines during the opening salvos of this endless conflict. In an effort to involve all six factions while they continue to grow in PC member-count, these will be somewhat open-ended so that other players can very easily jump in as they come along. For the time being, there will be no limit to the number of participants. If you have an interest in joining either of the plots, please sign up in this thread. You may do so by stating the name of the character(s) with which you plan to RP in these plots. If you possess mulitple characters across multiple factions feel free to sign up with as many as you feel that you can handle in this main mini-plot. The plots will be described below:

::-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------::

With relations between the Land of Earth and the Land of Wind taking a turn for the worse, tensions continue to mount until the breaking point is reached. Lord Oda, Daimyo of the Land of Earth has ordered multiple infiltration missions and attacks on the Land of Wind. Now, Lord Tokugawa, Daimyo of the Land of Wind plans for a retaliation. In a few days time, the Sanjuro forces will push into the Land of Earth under cover of darkness and mount a full scale attack on the Ishida Banner. Unbeknownst to either of these two rivals, the Land of Lightning is also planning an invasion of the Land of Earth. The Inazuma Banner forces have made their way through the Land of Forests and are also preparing to lay siege to the border of the Land of Earth and push forward. The Daimyo of the Land of Lightning demands that the Inazuma Banner forces acquire the means to seal away the Tailed Chakra Demons. The only known Shinobi to have been successful in this feat are those of the Ishida Banner, as they possess the Four-Tailed Demon Monkey. The Lightning Daimyo also wishes to acquire the Sacred Scroll that the beast has been sealed into. He hopes this will strengthen the Inazuma Banner. Thus, the Inazuma forces have made their march to the west. Though neither the Sanjuro or the Inazuma are working hand-in-hand, both sides could benefit from one another and perhaps push even further into the Land of Earth, or be crushed under the immovable might of the Ishida Clan. Meanwhile, the Senju have been watching the activities of the Inazuma and if prompted, could launch a rear attack on the Land of Lightning forces if they aren't careful. The potential for a large, four-way conflict is very real. However, this could easily become two separate skirmishes between different pairs of forces.

PLOT MAP
CHAPTER I :: Sengoku Jidai Intro - OOC 4bst

::-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------::

Defense! The Eight-Tailed Demon Emerges!

An small, unnamed territory sends word of distress to both the Uchiha and Hōzuki forces, requesting help in fending off a Great Chakra Demon. Scouting reports on both sides have confirmed this to be one of the Nine Tailed Demons; This monster is the Eight-Tailed Giant Octopus Ox. Enraged, the beast is on a rampage and heading toward the eastern peninsula of the unnamed country. Both the Uchiha and Hōzuki forces are already en route, both hoping to find a way to contain the beast and claim it for themselves. However, given the circumstances, this will most likely be more difficult than one might have first thought. As the two forces approach the area, their forward scouts send word of the other to their respective parties. The stage is set for an epic battle. Will both sides fight in unison, flanking the Demon, or will their urge to cement their own power divide these two noble clans, allowing the demon to wipe them out?

PLOT MAP
CHAPTER I :: Sengoku Jidai Intro - OOC 26s3
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://narutowarringstates.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Main Re: CHAPTER I :: Sengoku Jidai Intro - OOC

Post by Methedor Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:45 pm

Ok!
Inazuma, Izumo for LIghtning and the Woods
Kaguya, Naito for The Eight-taile Demon Emerges! (Lets see what a genin can do!)

Methedor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AaronW Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:49 pm

Lightning and the Woods is the same thread that Outlaw posted up. So go ahead and post there when you are ready, Methedor!

As for myself:

Uchiha, Akira for The Eight-Tailed Demon Emerges.
Ishida, Seiji for Immovable Stone; Incredible Gale - The Lightning and the Woods
AaronW
AaronW
Admin

http://www.aaron-webster.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gundamoutlaw Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:01 am

Qin and Fei for Woods (obviously)
gundamoutlaw
gundamoutlaw
Admin

Back to top Go down